Car crashes will be the leading reason behind death among 15- to 20-year olds, based on the nationwide Center for Health Statistics. Nationwide studies of graduated certification found that strong laws and regulations had been connected with significantly reduced crash that is fatal and significantly reduced insurance claim prices among young teenager motorists included in the regulations. Strong limitations on nighttime teen and driving passengers, in addition to increasing the certification age, reduced prices of deadly crashes and insurance coverage collision claims.
- A complete of 2,820 teens ages 13-19 passed away in car crashes in 2016. This might be 68 per cent less than in 1975 and 3 significantly more than in 2015.
- About 2 from every 3 teens killed in crashes in 2016 had been men. Since 1975 teenage crash fatalities have reduced more among men (72 %) than amongst females (57 %).
- In 2016, teens taken into account 8 per cent of automobile crash fatalities. They comprised 9 per cent of passenger automobile (automobiles, pickups, SUVs, and vans) occupant deaths among all many years, 6 per cent of pedestrian deaths, 3 per cent of motorcyclist fatalities, 8 per cent of bicyclist fatalities and 15 % of all-terrain car r Colorado Teen Driving Statistics
- Colorado’s first graduated driver licensing guidelines started in 1999.
- The Colorado Teen Driving Alliance’s brand brand new parent that is online supplying step by step directions how moms and dads can help their teenagers through Colorado’s Graduated Driver Licensing laws and regulations.
From 2004 to 2011, prices of automobile crash fatalities among 15- to 19-year-olds in Colorado dropped significantly more than 67 %. Continue reading “Teen Driving Statistics. Nationwide Teen Driving Statistics”